Local Delivery and Updated Shop Hours
Here in Athens, our Mayor and Commission just approved emergency measures to help flatten the curve and stop the spread of coronavirus. Thankfully, our government is taking public health seriously, and gladly, we were already doing everything that businesses are now required to do.
Because our retail shop supplies artists with the tools they need to work from home (thank you, Section 10.f.xiv), the changes we announced yesterday on Instagram and Facebook still stand.
So here's the latest for us and what it means to you:
☞ Shop Online: 24/7
- Each day we list more of our art supplies, craft sets, fine writing tools, stationery, and creative gifts at kaartist.com
- At checkout, you'll get three options: Domestic Shipping, Local Delivery, and In-Store aka Curbside Pickup
☞ Daily Customer Service: 12-2pm
- Call, text, or email us with your queries and special orders!
☞ Daily Curbside Pickup: 12-2pm
- Whether you've ordered online or over the phone, this is when you'll need to swing by for pickup
- Stay in your car and call / text 1-706-850-1224 to let us know you're here!
- In-store aka Curbside Pickup is always free
☞ Daily Local Deliveries: 2-4pm
- Free for orders $50+ within 5 miles of the shop
- $5 for smaller orders within 5 miles of the shop
- Orders outside that radius, but within 20 miles, are delivered for $1.50/mile
☞ Classes are going Virtual
- There's no Art Club this week, but starting next week, we'll be streaming the fun directly into your living rooms!
- Adults can expect online class offerings soon too!
- Stay tuned for more info... our next newsletter will be about our new virtual classes 🤗
As you may have seen online, we're offering a 15% discount on our gift cards right now. Use the coupon WEGOTTHISATHENS and feel good knowing that you're helping #keepathenscreative during this difficult time ❤︎