October 2021 Happenings
- Flicker is doing their annual group show for Halloween, on view at the bar all October. As usual, the show represents an impressive lineup of artists and this year includes the first ever showing by Jeff Rapier.
- Our Lady of Prints and Kim Deakins have teamed up to raise money for the Lyndon House Arts Foundation—you can buy your 12x15 inch print online starting Monday the 4th at noon.
- James Greer has hung an impressive collection of detailed drawings, “towards the Crooked and the Dim” at tiny ATH gallery, on view though October.
- Hannah Betzel was chosen by Higgins to be one of 10 artists featured for Inktober!
- ATHICA is celebrating 20 years and wants to continue to support artists in a permanent home. They’re about a third of the way to reaching their Kickstarter goal which, with matching grants, will help them buy their building.
- Serra and the team at Indie South are now taking booth applications for Holiday Hooray, Athens’ largest makers market. Deadline to apply is 10/15, and we’re betting this outdoor event at Bishop Park will be the best for artists yet.