Photo Service Tier 4 - "Polish & Print"
Frustrated with trying to print your work? Leave the ink and paper to us! This is our premium photo service for those who need to match a piece of original art to a digital photo file suitable for archival printing. We must have the original piece of art in-house during this service to ensure color matching.
This editing service includes:
- photographing one piece of artwork
- cropping and leveling the image
- precise exposure correction for print
- precise color correction for print
- simple retouching and photo editing
- a high-resolution file of your choice (JPG or RAW)
- a web-resolution file for quick and easy posting
- more specific file-sizing / resolution (if desired)
- a test print of your image on the paper of your choice
We'll also include one of these premium photo services if desired:
- works behind glass
- full background whiteout
- simple product styling (necessary for fabric pieces)
- advanced retouching and photo editing
- extensive unwrapping or unframing
This service does not include the following premium photo services, but they may be added for an additional charge:
- extensive styling of the work
- extensive retouching and photo editing
- more than one premium photo service (listed above)
The first piece is $78 and each additional piece is $65. Additional views and detail shots are $52.
After placing your order, you'll receive an email from us to schedule a time for drop-off at the shop. We're happy to consult with you and answer any questions you may have. Our turnaround time for smaller jobs is about one week; larger jobs may take additional time.
Once we've photographed your work, you'll receive high-res and web-res digital images in the file format(s) of your choice. (If you're unsure, go with JPG.) You'll also receive an 8.5 x 11-inch print sample on the paper of your choice. If you have any questions or need any changes made, just let us know!
Looking for additional services? Check out our other Photo and Scan Services.