Need some prints of your work made? We can help!
Here at the Shop, we are set up to make prints from 4" x 4", all the way to 17" x 22"! We price by size and the kind of paper used to make the print. Click here for pricing on Matte Paper prints and here for Glossy paper prints.
Don't see the size you want? Just ask! We can accommodate almost any size in between the ones we have listed.
We know that paper can be difficult to decide on, so here's some more info to help you make the decision of the type of paper to make your prints on:
GLOSSY PAPER TYPES
- Infinity Baryta - Being the highest quality semi-gloss paper at the Shop, it boasts incredible color matching and tonal depth than most glossy papers. This paper is museum grade, acid-free, 310gsm, and a favorite of photographers and artist all around.
- Ultra Premium Lustre Paper - This paper is a semi-gloss (or Lustre) paper that is a medium weight at 240gsm. It holds a wide color gamut, which makes it perfect for prints of any type of art.
- Regular Glossy Paper - This is the most economy priced paper on the glossy spectrum that we carry at the shop. The paper has a bright shine to it, and is thinner than most papers, so looks best behind a frame.
MATTE PAPER TYPES
- Velvet Fine Art - A personal favorite at the Artist Shop, this bright white paper has a 100% cotton base, is acid-free, and has a rich & (you guessed it) velvet texture. Painters, especially watercolorists, love this paper for prints.
- Ultra Premium Presentation Matte - This heavy-weight, non-glare paper is ideal for art prints as well as everyday projects! This paper does exceptionally well with highlights and shadows and clocks in around 192gsm.
- Premium Presentation Matte - A thick paper that work feels like card stock with a soft finish. This paper is great for all projects, especially printing designs, architectural plans, and craft projects.
Of course, if you need any help deciding, just ask us to help!