When you want prints of the highest quality, we are here for you with our archival inks, luxurious papers, quick turnaround times, and artistic attention to detail.
We print with pigment-based, lightfast inks at 5760dpi on a range of fine art papers. Then we hand-cut each print and present them to you, protected in clear sleeves with matboard backing.
Print / Paper Sizes Available: any size you'd like, up to 16 x 20 inches. Don't see the size you want? Just choose the next size up and drop us a note. We can accommodate any size in between the ones we have listed.
To Place Your Order: Use our Glossy and Matte print listings to place your order. Then send your file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org via email, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, or WeTransfer. If you'd like a white border around your image, please size your files accordingly, or drop us a note if you need help with that.
Bulk Discounts Available:
Buy 5 or more prints and get 5% off with the code "PRINT5"
Buy 10 or more prints and get 10% off with the code "PRINT10"
Buy 15 or more prints and get 15% off with the code "PRINT15"
Turnaround Time: Our standard turnaround time is three business days, though we can often beat that if you let us know you're in a rush. Extra large print jobs will take a little longer.
GLOSSY PAPER TYPES
- Infinity Baryta - Being the highest quality semi-gloss paper at the Shop, it boasts incredible color matching and tonal depth than most glossy papers. This paper is museum grade, acid-free, 310gsm, and a favorite of photographers and artist all around.
- Ultra Premium Lustre Paper - This paper is a semi-gloss (or Lustre) paper that is a medium weight at 240gsm. It holds a wide color gamut, which makes it perfect for prints of any type of art.
- Regular Glossy Paper - This is the most economy priced paper on the glossy spectrum that we carry at the shop. The paper has a bright shine to it, and is thinner than most papers, so looks best behind a frame.
MATTE PAPER TYPES
- Velvet Fine Art - A personal favorite at the Artist Shop, this bright white paper has a 100% cotton base, is acid-free, and has a rich & (you guessed it) velvet texture. Painters, especially watercolorists, love this paper for prints.
- Ultra Premium Presentation Matte - This heavy-weight, non-glare paper is ideal for art prints as well as everyday projects! This paper does exceptionally well with highlights and shadows and clocks in around 192gsm.
Of course, if you need any help deciding, just ask us to help!