Gift Certificate for a Private Drawing Class
This certificate entitles its owner to one 2 hour private drawing lesson taught by Kristen Ashley. Please call, email, or drop by the shop to schedule your session.
Private lessons are a great way to dive head first into the world of drawing! With the individual attention of experienced artist Kristen Ashley, you will learn a useful new skill that can carry over into many areas of your life.
Private lessons are all about you and what your personal goals are. If you have a specific project in mind that you would like assistance and guidance on, we're open to whatever your needs may be!
Not sure where to begin? A drawing class typically covers things like:
- Foundational skills such as shading, measurement, chiaroscuro, and composition
- Materials including but not limited to graphite, charcoal, and ink, and how to use them
- Exploration of drawing styles and traditions, ranging from realism and life drawing to more stylized forms of art
- Developing a personal style
- Various applications, such as illustration or portraiture
Our private classes last two hours and can be scheduled any day of the week between the hours of 11 am and 8 pm. We ask for two weeks of advanced notice; dates and times are subject to availability.
You can extend your lesson or return for additional sessions for just $40/hour, and bring a friend to any lesson for just $25.
Feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for scheduling requests.
Certificates measure 5"x7" and come in beautiful gold envelopes. They make perfect gifts for the artists in your life.
Link to Private Drawing Class: