Archival Prints on Glossy Papers
by K. A. Artist Shop Services
FINE ART PRINTING
When you want prints of the highest quality, we are here for you with our archival inks, luxurious papers, quick turnaround times, professional packaging, and artistic attention to detail.
More info below ▼
Also known as giclée printing, our inkjet prints are made with pigment-based, lightfast inks on a range of fine art papers. We hand-trim each print to your specifications, with or without a border, and we present each print to you in a clear sleeve with a mat-board backing.
Check out our printing page to learn more about the papers we offer.
Placing Your Order
- First, select the paper type and paper size you'd like. We charge by paper size, not image size, so if you want a white border around your print, be sure to include that in the size you choose.
- Make you selections and place your order.
- Send your image file(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org via email, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, or WeTransfer. Include any special notes like sizing requests and borders with your files.
- We'll reach out if we have any questions, and we'll let you know when your prints are ready!
- Buy 5 or more prints and get 5% off with the code "PRINT5"
- Buy 10 or more prints and get 10% off with the code "PRINT10"
- Buy 15 or more prints and get 15% off with the code "PRINT15"
Our standard turnaround time is three business days. Large print jobs may take longer. Please contact us if you need to place a rush order, or need to meet a deadline.
Our service calendar is booking quickly! Place your orders by Dec. 10th if you need them by Christmas. After Dec. 10th, we'll keep taking orders, but turnaround times will be much slower than normal.