Private Drawing Lesson (online)
Private lessons are a great way to dive head first into the world of drawing! With the individual attention of an experienced artist, you will learn a useful new skill that can carry over into many areas of your life. Private lessons are all about you and what your personal goals are. If you have a specific project in mind that you would like assistance and guidance on, we're open to whatever your needs may be!
Not sure where to begin? A drawing class typically covers things like:
- Foundational skills such as shading, measurement, chiaroscuro, and composition
- Materials including but not limited to graphite, charcoal, and ink, and how to use them
- Exploration of drawing styles and traditions, ranging from realism and life drawing to more stylized forms of art
- Developing a personal style
- Various applications, such as illustration or portraiture
Our private classes can be scheduled any day of the week between the hours of 11 am and 7 pm. We will need at least two weeks of advanced notice; dates and times are subject to availability.
Feel free to bring a friend at no additional charge! It's up to you whether we meet in-person (with masks and distancing) or virtually, so look for an email from us once you register here.
You can also email us email@example.com with questions and for scheduling requests.