Royal & Langnickel Vienna Long Handled Acrylic and Oil Brushes
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.