En Ver Ahora
Frances Hughes was hooked on photography from an early age. Her father and grandfather were both avid photographers, and she admired photographs before she was old enough to take them. Her first camera was a gift from her dad in 1985, a Nikon N2000 SLR with a zoom lens.
While the technology has changed dramatically, what draws Frances to photography has never changed. Photography focuses attention; it frames and reveals a hidden world of ‘found geometry’ — seldom-seen patterns and compositions that surround us. Writers are always encouraged to write what they know, and Frances believes photographers should do the same.
With a focus on urban photography from the rural South, Frances' work enjoys showing the beauty in the most ordinary things.
Órdenes y recompensas
• Envío con tarifa plana a EE. UU.
• Envío gratis para pedidos de $100+
• $8 para pedidos $50 - $99.99
• $12 para pedidos inferiores a $50
• Realice su pedido antes de las 2:00 p. m. para entrega el mismo día
• Realizamos entregas en un radio de cinco millas de la tienda.
• $5 para pedidos de cualquier tamaño / Gratis para pedidos de $50+
Programa de recompensas
• Gana un punto (lápiz) por cada dólar que gastes
• Canjear puntos por descuentos y vales
• Límite de un descuento por pedido