➜ CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULING:
- We understand that things happen and you may not be able to attend the class, camp, workshop, or party you purchased. If your plans change, please let us know as soon as you can.
- Cancellations made with at least two weeks' notice will receive a full monetary refund to your original form of payment. Or, if you prefer, we can issue your refund to store credit or reschedule your event.
- Cancellations made with at least one week's notice will receive a full refund as store credit. Or, if you prefer, we can reschedule your event.
- Cancellations made with less than one week's notice will receive a 50% refund as store credit.
- Regretfully, we cannot issue refunds for no-shows, but we are happy to give you a discount if you'd like to reschedule.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel or reschedule your event.
➜ DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS:
- All damaged or defective item claims must be made within seven days of receiving your item. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will arrange to replace, exchange, or refund your item.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have received a damaged or defective item.
➜ REGULAR RETURNS:
- To return an item, you must have a receipt or record of purchase. To initiate a return, first email us at email@example.com and describe the issue, referencing your order number.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. This applies to orders made online and in-store. If you are returning your item in person, make sure to do so within 30 days from purchase. If you are mailing your return to us, it needs to be postmarked no more than 30 days from the date of purchase.
- To return an item, it must be unused and in its original condition with all original packaging. If you are mailing your return to us, make sure to package your item safely—items damaged in transit are not returnable.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping unless the item was damaged on our end or we made a mistake. Return items to:
K. A. Artist Shop
127 N Jackson St.
Athens, GA 30601
- Once we receive your returned item and verify that it is in re-sellable condition, we will issue the monetary refund to your original form of payment (or store credit, if you prefer). At this point, you'll receive an email with your return confirmation.
Don't forget to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return.
- Exchanges are processed much the same way as returns. To begin the exchange process, first email us at email@example.com and describe the exchange desired, referencing your order number.
- Follow the steps outlined for RETURNS.
- Once we receive your returned item and verify that it is in re-sellable condition, we will process your exchange. At this point, you'll receive an email with your exchange confirmation.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping both ways unless the item was damaged on our end or we made a mistake.
Don't forget to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your exchange.
➜ NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
- Gift Cards
- Special Orders
- Dated items like calendars and planners
- Single sheets of paper, single blank cards, and single envelopes
- Custom-made items*
- Items on sale as part of our CLOSEOUT, DAMAGED, or SURPLUS sales.
*As always, we want you to be pleased with your purchase, so please let us know if something is not right.
➜ CLASS KIT RETURNS:
- Our return policy on class kits is different from our normal return policy due to the amount of planning and extra work that goes into creating them. Our kits come conveniently bundled as one package, sold at a discount to help alleviate the costs of materials needed per class.
- Whole and unused class kits can be returned for store credit within 1 week of the purchase date if everything is unopened/like-new. If the kit has opened/used items, the remaining items may in some circumstances be returned for partial store credit at our discretion. If you wish to avoid this, you may purchase each item on your syllabus separately at regular price.
Reach out to us at email@example.com to initiate your class kit return or exchange.
- We are happy to place special orders for you. If the product is something we carry in-store, you do not need to pay in advance. If the item is something we don't stock in the shop, you'll need to pay in advance, and these items are non-returnable.
- Generally, there is no cost for shipping items to the shop, but occasionally there will be a shipping fee.
- Arrival time at the shop depends on the manufacturer - the usual being 4-12 days. We will contact you via your chosen method when your item arrives.
- If you'd like us to deliver the item to you, delivery charges will apply, and the delivery will take additional time.