This kit contains everything you'll need to start practicing modern calligraphy:
- Large Rhodia Graph Paper Pad
- Speedball Straight or Oblique Pen Holder*
- Nikko "G" Pen Nibs
- Wooden Inkwell with 4 Plastic Ink Jars
- Daler Rowney FW Acrylic Ink in Black & White
This is the companion kit to our Beginning Calligraphy Classes. Your kit will be waiting for you when you come to class.
Still need to register? You can sign up for calligraphy classes HERE.
* I love using the oblique holder - it puts your nib in a straight line even when your hand is at an angle (as most people write and draw). Thus you don't have to turn your paper in order to get a straight stroke... However, many people (especially left-handers) prefer a straight pen holder. This holds your nib like a traditional pen would - you'll just need to twist your paper to make sure your nib is aligned.