Royal & Langnickel Vienna Long Handled Acrylic and Oil Brushes
by Royal Brush
Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 5.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Vienna brushes are made in the old world tradition with a modern twist by utilizing only the best quality synthetic bristle filaments that are tapered. Like natural interlocking bristle, these extremely durable and strong synthetic brushes are excellent for heavy body acrylics, oils, and water-soluble oils. They are ideal for moving large amounts of color with bold strokes while they maintain their shape and resist abuse.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.