Royal & Langnickel Zen Series 33 Long Handle Brushes
by Royal & Langnickel
Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 4.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Zen Series 33 is comprised of better quality, multi-diameter synthetic filaments designed to replicate natural white bristle, ideal for acrylics and oils. These brushes are much firmer than Series 43 and slightly firmer than Series 53. The ultra-metallic, silver ABS handles can soak in water without swelling, cracking or chipping.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.