Royal & Langnickel Zen Long Handle Brushes - 43 Series
by Royal & Langnickel
Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 4.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Zen Series 43 is comprised of multi-diameter synthetic filaments designed to replicate natural hair and is ideal for all paint media types. They offer optimal absorbency and versatility, while requiring minimal maintenance. Their resilient synthetic hair maintains spring and fine points. The ultra-metallic, silver ABS handles can soak in water without swelling, cracking or chipping.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Flats: Longer hairs than a bright, this brush has more flex and a large color carrying capability.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.