On View Now
Frances Hughes was hooked on photography from an early age. Her father and grandfather were both avid photographers, and she admired photographs before she was old enough to take them. Her first camera was a gift from her dad in 1985, a Nikon N2000 SLR with a zoom lens.
While the technology has changed dramatically, what draws Frances to photography has never changed. Photography focuses attention; it frames and reveals a hidden world of ‘found geometry’ — seldom-seen patterns and compositions that surround us. Writers are always encouraged to write what they know, and Frances believes photographers should do the same.
With a focus on urban photography from the rural South, Frances' work enjoys showing the beauty in the most ordinary things.
Orders and Rewards
• Flat rate shipping to USA
• Free shipping for orders $100+
• $8 for orders $50 - $99.99
• $12 for orders under $50
• Order by 2pm for same-day delivery
• We deliver w/in a five-mile radius of the shop
• $5 for any size order / Free for orders $50+
• Earn a (pencil) point for each dollar you spend
• Redeem points for discounts and vouchers
• Limit one discount per order