On View Now
Sam DeGennaro is a photographer who delights in experimentation and pushing back against traditional photographic processes. Her work centers on the exploration and expression of her identity as it relates to her practice and environment. Common threads that persist across her body of work include art historic iconographies and religious undertones, the merging of the ethereal and corporeal, and the use of the body as an object in art.
Exhibiting a love of the photographic process, Sam is captivated by long exposures and ghosting techniques, painting with light, and using colors and textures to represent feelings and concepts that are often difficult to put into words.
A graduate of the Lamar Dodd School of Art at The University of Georgia, Sam was the Vice President of the Georgia Museum of Art Student Association. Her work has been featured in group shows at the Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation (OCAF) in Watkinsville, GA; at Five and Ten in Athens, GA; and in Analog Forever Magazine.
Orders and Rewards
• Flat rate shipping to USA
• Free shipping for orders $100+
• $8 for orders $50 - $99.99
• $12 for orders under $50
• Order by 2pm for same-day delivery
• We deliver w/in a five-mile radius of the shop
• $5 for any size order / Free for orders $50+
• Earn a (pencil) point for each dollar you spend
• Redeem points for discounts and vouchers
• Limit one discount per order