Photo Service Tier 2 - "Capture & Correct"
by K. A. Artist Shop Services
Are you looking for a professionally-lit photograph of your work with basic photo editing so that you're ready to post without hassle? Our "Capture & Correct" Photo Service is what many of our clients prefer.
This service includes:
- one angle of the work we capture
- cropping and leveling the image
- standard exposure correction
- standard color correction for screen view
- a high-resolution file of your choice (JPG or RAW)
- a web-resolution file for quick and easy posting
- more specific file-sizing / resolution (if desired)
This service level does not include:
- product styling
- works behind glass
- extensive editing or retouching
- full background whiteout
- extensive unwrapping or unframing
- correcting color for print
The first piece is $30 and each additional piece is $25. Additional views and detail shots are $20.
After placing your order, you'll receive an email from us to schedule a time for drop-off at the shop. We're happy to consult with you and answer any questions you may have. Our turnaround time for smaller jobs is about one week; larger jobs may take additional time.
Once we've photographed your work, you'll receive high-res and web-res digital images in the file format(s) of your choice. (If you're unsure, go with JPG.) If you have any questions or need any changes made, just let us know!
Looking for additional services? Check out our other Photo and Scan Services.